Five Core Competencies
Siege Engineering stays dedicated to providing our clients with new and innovative solutions that maximize operation and minimize disruption. We understand the complexities of engineering and provide solutions on time and within budget. Our goal is to offer the highest level of professional quality, integrity, and nothing less. Siege Engineering is strategically positioned to deliver five essential services to reach new goals and maximize investment through our five core competencies to meet these opportunities.
Process / Equipment Design
- Optimal selection and sizing of the piping and equipment needed for performance, operability, cost, and production rates.
- Our many valued relationships with quality vendors allow us to find and use the best resources and materials.
- Siege Engineering develops and executes effective plans with active collaboration and communication between the project manager and their team.
- We establish functional deadline centric schedules and staff appropriately to meet and anticipate customer needs.
- Our team works within your budget to deliver positive cost-effective outcomes to make designs into realities from the concept phase through construction and closeout.
Process Technology Innovation & Advantages
- Selecting the best chemistry, production sequences, and overall strategy to make products at desired rates and achieve performance and cost advantages.
- We can help choose equipment types, vendors, sizing,and materials of construction to optimize costs and operability.
Process Control Hardware, Programming, & Service
- Selection, setup, and ongoing programming and hardware support for control systems and instrumentation. This includes Honeywell, Yokogawa, and Delta V systems.
Process Safety Engineering
- We have a record of consistent success in designing innovative, efficient, and safe solutions for our clients.
- We use industry best practices for reviews and designs of new or existing chemical processes.
Providing innovative services during each phase of the project.
- New Compound Development
- New Process for an Existing Compound
- Reactor and Distillation Unit Design
- Expansion of an Existing Operation
- General Plant Operational Assistance
- Equipment Modernization Upgrades
- Increasing Energy Efficiency
- Improving Environmental performance